October 17, 2014
Ebola - There is NO vaccine for insanity, ignorance, incompetence, stupidity - nor for EVIL!Topics: Political News and commentaries
How much more, people?
Wondering how Thomas Eric Duncan was able to enter the U.S. while suffering from Ebola? He asked for a visa and received one in August.
In fact, the Department of Homeland Security is proudly advertising its "Ebola Outbreak-related Immigration Relief Measures to Nationals of Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone Currently in the United States."
Consider this from the US Citizenship and Immigration Services
Ebola Outbreak-related Immigration Relief Measures to Nationals of Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone Currently in the United StatesYour eyes aren't deceiving you. Incredibly, the Obama administration is not only leaving our doors wide-open to those seeking entry from Ebola-infected countries, they're actually expanding the already overly broad entry availability by expediting visa requests!
Release Date: August 15, 2014
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) is closely monitoring the Ebola outbreak in West Africa. USCIS offers relief measures to nationals of those three countries who are currently in the United States.
Immigration relief measures that may be available if requested include:
- Change or extension of nonimmigrant status for an individual currently in the United States, even if the request is filed after the authorized period of admission has expired;
- Extension of certain grants of parole made by USCIS;
- Expedited adjudication and approval, where possible, of requests for off-campus employment authorization for F-1 students experiencing severe economic hardship;
- Expedited processing of immigrant petitions for immediate relatives (currently in the United States) of U.S. citizens;
- Expedited adjudication of employment authorization applications, where appropriate; and
- Consideration for waiver of fees associated with USCIS benefit applications.
To learn more about how USCIS provides assistance to customers affected by unforeseen circumstances in their home country, visit www.uscis.gov/humanitarian/special-situations.
For more information on USCIS and its programs, please visit www.uscis.gov, call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283, or follow USCIS on Facebook (/uscis), Twitter (@uscis), YouTube (/uscis) and the USCIS blog The Beacon.
Considering the release date of 8/15/14, one would surmise that the USCIS had to have been working on that little jewel for some time before publishing. It would have had to have gone through the CDC. Duncan showed up on our doorstep on 9/30/14 and mistake after mistake after mistake was made at the hospital and at his apartment and at every point of contact. This even more clearly highlights the absolute custerf*** the CDC has made out of the whole situation.
But hey! Mighty Mouse, Hussein (rhymes with insane) Obama will be sending out SWAT teams! There is NO vaccine for insanity, ignorance, incompetence, stupidity - nor for EVIL!
Meanwhile, once again, just when you thought Barack Obama couldn't act more cluelessly, feckless, and incompetent ... he proves you wrong by appoints a political hack with no medical or healthcare background to be his 'Ebola Czar'.
Posted by LadyR at October 17, 2014 1:16 PM
Articles Related to Political News and commentaries:
- Ebola - There is NO vaccine for insanity, ignorance, incompetence, stupidity - nor for EVIL! - Oct 17, 2014