February 27, 2012
Re: When They Came for Our Freedom, What Did You Do? Did You Say Anything?Topics: Political News and commentaries
Kathryn Jean Lopez notes that there may be a vote this week Respect for the Rights of Conscience Act. Activists are sending out this list of senators who should be persuaded to vote for it.
Get on the phone, our religious freedom from big government control and our matters, as do our rights of conscience. If not fought for and protected, the Obama administration is determined to take it from us forever.202) 224-2043 - Kent Conrad of North DakotaCare to make some calls? If one or more of your senators are already co-sponsoring or planning to vote for the bill, do thank them ... after you make a call to one or more of the above.
(202) 224-2523 - Sen. Susan Collins of Maine
(202) 224-5344 - Sen. Olympia Snowe of Maine
(202) 224-5824 - Sen. Mary Landrieu of Louisiana
(202) 224-4041 - Sen. Joe Lieberman of Connecticut
(202) 224-6324 - Sen. Robert Casey of Pennsylvania
(202) 224-3954 - Sen. Joe Manchin of West Virginia
(202) 224-6154 - Sen. Claire McCaskill of Missouri
(202) 224-5274 - Sen. Bill Nelson of Florida
(202) 224-2353 - Sen. Mark Pryor of Arkansas
(202) 224-2644 -Sen. Jon Tester of Montana
Posted by Hyscience at February 27, 2012 3:54 PM
Articles Related to Political News and commentaries: