June 8, 2007
Geraldo Rivera 'Gone Wild'Topics: Immigration and Border Issues
I had the misfortune of Geraldo Rivera appearing on my TV screen this morning while I was making coffee. Had the television been within reach I'd have switched over to something more informative and rational than Geraldo's latest diatribe against the enforcement of our nation's immigration laws, perhaps something like a video of an old Rosie show. At least she didn't pretend to be unbiased and her fiction wasn't lent credibility by Fox News - it was a "show."
As usual, Geraldo got all wild-eyed and lathered up over all us heartless infidel scum who are hell bent on "destroying families" (you know, the ones that aren't suppose to be here), because we support enforcement of immigration laws. He even said he doesn't want anymore emails from people that disagree with his view that enforcing our nation's laws against coming into our country illegally, and who by remaining here, are breaking yet more laws.
Watching him this morning reminded me of the Bill O'Reilly vs Geraldo Rivera shoutfest in which Geraldo went nuts over O'Reilly wanting illegal aliens deported, and in which Geraldo so obviously relates illegal Mexican immigrants to "Latinos" in general. Which his facial expressions here: That's exactly what I saw this morning on Fox in his "debate" with Bryan Kilmeade. Surely you've seen this before, but watch it one more time and image Geraldo with no O'Reilly, because while Geraldo cut lose with his usual fire hydrant of pro-illegal alien spin, Kilmeade said very little:
Rivera ticked me off so much I never finished making the coffee. Instead, I went right to the computer - and as you can see, vented! My usual reaction to seeing Geraldo Rivera appear on TV is either to change the channel or just switch it off. He's all emotion, no thinky and no common sense!
Related: NewsBusters - Geraldo's Immigration Sob Story
Posted by Abdul at June 8, 2007 8:12 AM
Please bring your facts up to date so when you argue a point, it's from correct information. Forward to Geraldo, if you can. He's way off track as a reliable source of information.
----- Original Message -----
From: George & Sharry
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2007 5:06 PM
Subject: Wake up call
Subject: A wake up call!! .....
Interesting, and this is only one State..............
If this doesn't open your eyes nothing will!
From the L.A. Times
1. 40% of all workers in L.A. County ( L.A. County has 10.2 million people) are working for cash and not paying taxes. This is because they are predominantly illegal immigrants working without a green card.
2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.
3. 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens.
4. Over 2/3 of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on
Medi-Cal , whose births were paid for by taxpayers.
5. Nearly 35% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican
nationals here illegally.
6. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages.
7. The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are most likely
illegal aliens from south of the border.
8. Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal.
9. 21 radio stations in L.A. are Spanish speaking.
10. In L.A. County 5.1 million people speak English, 3.9 million speak Spanish.
(There are 10.2 million people in L.A. County. )
(All10 of the above are from the Los Angeles Times)
Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops, but 29% are on welfare.
Over 70% of the United States ' annual population growth (and over 90% of California , Florida , and New York) results from immigration.
29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens.
We are a bunch of fools for letting this continue.
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
Send copies of this letter to at least two other people . 100 would be even better.
Posted by: joe at June 17, 2007 6:45 PM
Articles Related to Immigration and Border Issues:
- Geraldo Rivera 'Gone Wild' - Jun 08, 2007