« CNN, MSNBC, and the "Elite" media's Coverage of the Lebanese Civilian Victims "Humanitarian" Crisis: Is the Media Part of the Problem?!?! | Main | Muslim World Enraged By 54 Qana Deaths From Israeli Strike - Muslim World Yawns While Muslims In Iraq Kill thousands Of Muslims In Iraq »
July 30, 2006
A Blog Seminar On The Democratic PeaceTopics: Liberty
My assertions about the democratic peace have received appropriate skepticism and many good questions. To review, the democratic peace propositions are that:
• Democracies do not make war on each other;
• The more democratic two countries, the less likely there will be severe violence between them;
• And the more democratic a country:
• The less severe its overall foreign violence;
• The less its domestic violence;
• The less it will murder its people.
I can add that democracies do not have famines, they are the least corrupt, they are the most prosperous, and their people are the happiest. But, these are not democratic peace propositions, and for now, I want to stick with the propositions.
Posted by Rudy at July 30, 2006 10:06 PM
Articles Related to Liberty:
- A Blog Seminar On The Democratic Peace - Jul 30, 2006