March 7, 2006
HarryTho 3/7 Natalee Holloway CommentaryTopics: Natalee Holloway
This evening, I thought I would stop for a moment in order to assess the situation in the case of Natalee Holloway's disappearance.
As of today, Tuesday 7 March 2006, the following events are ongoing:
1) The investigation in Aruba continues with Joran van der Sloot, Deepak Kalpoe and Satish Kalpoe as the prime suspects.
2) A lawsuit 102254/2006 has been filed by Beth Twitty and Dave Holloway and served upon Joran and Paulus van der Sloot with the Supreme Court of the state of New York in Manhattan.
3) The status of an illegal taping of a conversation between Jamie Skeeter and Deepak Kalpoe which the Dutch Forensic Institute has deemed to have been manipulated remains outstanding.
4) The results of a monetary award to Paulus van der Sloot for false arrest and imprisonment remains undisclosed.
5) A motion to remove Joran van der Sloot as a suspect in the case of Natalee Holloway's disappearance remains outstanding with the Aruban Court.
6) A motion to dismiss lawsuit 102254/2006 is expected to be filed tomorrow with the Supreme Court of the state of New York in Manhattan by Attorney Joseph Tacopina.
After some serious reflection upon the case of Natalee Holloway's disappearance, it does appear that whatever investigation has been ongoing is going nowhere. The lawsuit 102254/2006 is without merit. The Aruban prosecution is no closer today than it was in early June 2005. It has no evidence, no crime scene and no real suspects. Truly, it is even debatable whether or not it even has a crime committed.
Without any evidence of a crime, it behooves us to rethink Natalee Holloway's disappearance. Granted that few people want to read this, but the possibility that Natalee Holloway just ran away seems to be coming more and more conceivable. Also, even more unpopular is the possibility that Natalee's disappearance was orchestrated for monetary reasons.
We have to admit that no crime scene exists. Without a crime scene, after 9 months of investigation by the Aruban authorities, Dutch authorities and the FBI, we, sooner or later, have to conclude that no crime scene ever existed. We are left with run away, forced or voluntary.
Although forced run away, or abduction, has been vehemently discounted, abductions do occur all over Latin America. To discount an abduction, after so many months of empty leads, seems unrealistic. Aruba, despite claims to the contrary by the Aruban authorities, remains a transshipment point for drugs from Colombia and Venezuela into the USA. Those same routes, apparently invisible to the Aruban, Colombian, Venezuelan and American authorities could have been employed to move Natalee Holloway into the active sex trade routes of northern South America.
Additionally, we need to ponder the possibility of a voluntary run away. Natalee could just simply hitched a sailboat ride to points unknown, just to get away from whatever pressured her in Mountain Brook, AL. It is quite possible that Natalee is quite content wherever she may be and does not desire any re-association with her mother. Given a possibly less than favorable impression of her mother and her rantings, Natalee may well be similar in character and care not about the misfortunes that befell those entrained and subsequently effected by her disappearance.
Lastly, given the beneficiary arrangements with the FindNataleeFund and the lawsuit, as deconstructed, it is conceivable that a voluntary disappearance could have been orchestrated for self-ingratiating purposes. This is one possibility that I have eschewed for some time now; however, it is becoming more and more conceivable, as I begin to superimpose the activities of the trustees of the FindNataleeFund and plaintiffs to the lawsuit 102254/2006 over the possibility of a self-ingratiation scam.
Hopefully. tomorrow we will have more information on the motion to dismiss the lawsuit.
Posted by Richard at March 7, 2006 9:34 PM
Articles Related to Natalee Holloway:
- HarryTho 3/7 Natalee Holloway Commentary - Mar 07, 2006