« Pope warns against materialism of Christmas | Main | Zarqawi - American Agent! »

December 11, 2005

HarryTho 12/11 Natalee Holloway Commentary

Topics: Natalee Holloway

The news, anywhere, has silenced about the Natalee Holloway case. It appears that the recent revelation of a letter, allegedly sent from Natalee to Paulus van der Sloot, has stunned everyone.

From what news that there is, the letter appears to have been received in September 2005 by Paulus van der Sloot. At the time, it is my belief, that Paulus van der Sloot reported the letter to the Aruban authorities; however, as a result of multiple prank reports and possibly some gut feelings by the Aruban police, the letter was considered fraudulent on face value. And, we must keep in mind that the letter conflicted with tapings conducted by professional and then-considered-reliable, American private investigators.

Now, when the opposition to the letter dissipated into fraudulent practices, the letter surfaced with possibilities. These possibilities improved with the realization that three letters were sent: Paulus van der Sloot (obviously for Joran), FBI and Beth Twitty. Obviously, Beth Twitty and the entire Twitty-Holloway clan would discount the letter as a sick joke or worse. Certainly, the postmark of Hot Springs, Arkansas should have alerted Beth Twitty as to the seriousness of the letter. After all, it was the very place where Beth Twitty first heard of her daughter's absence. Yet, Beth Twitty never mentioned the connection publicly. Why?

Does the letter make sense? Yes, we have never sufficiently discussed why Natalee Holloway gained some 10% body weight in three weeks from 3 May 2005 to her time in Aruba. If anything, Natalee was under some severe stress to have gained that much weight, so suddenly. Yet, the Twitty-Holloway clan continually ignored the weight gain. Also, given her weight gain, so quickly, any middle-aged woman would have suspected a pregnancy. I would estimate around four to five months into the gestation period. That leaves some five or less months to await delivery.

From the time of Natalee's disappearance, 30 May 2005 until the postmark of the letter some three to four months passed. Natalee could have given birth early. The stress of watching the news would have been sufficient to cause an early birth. During those months, she watched innocent Arubans be incarcerated. She watched in horror as others were framed by American and Aruban scoundrels. With Joran's release in early September 2005, it is my belief that Natalee felt compelled to come clean on her caper. So, she wrote three letters, hoping the case and American distrust for Aruba would go away. It did not. Despite the letters, the Twitty-Holloway bandwagon just kept on rolling, accusing and demeaning.

I can imagine the horror overcoming Natalee when she learned of the boycott against Aruba by the Alabama legislature. Of course, Natalee does not understand that Governor Riley just wants to get reelected. She actually may have believed that he cared for her recovery. Likewise, his counterpart in Arkansas wants to become president of the USA. They want to ride the tide of publicity that the Twitty-Holloway bandwagon has swirled up into a lynch mob frenzy. All I can say is that they are politicians (experts at public deception).

Were their reports of Natalee, after Joran allegedly left her on the beach? Of course there were. Police Chief Dompig finally broke silence and reported a number of declarations from Holiday Inn and Beach Patrol security personnel that Natalee was reported swimming in the ocean around 3:00 AM. These declarations were ignored, probably under media pressure for a juicy story, as well as, a plethora of bogus reports from the Diario dogs. The truth was suppressed. Americans were fed the sanitized Twitty-Holloway bandwagon storyline. If I might add, the Twitty-Holloway bandwagon was well-organized ... and greased with the financial and political muscle of AmSouth Bank.

How did Natalee return to the USA unnoticed? Not ignoring my prior theories, I return to my original hoodwink scenario in which while Beth Twitty and her posse overwhelmed the Holiday Inn, Carlos & Charlies and the Aruban police, Natalee Holloway was stowed away on the very private jet that brought the Twitty-Holloway landing party to Oranjstad. While the Twitty-Holloway posse creates a distraction in Aruba, the private jet glides out of Oranjstad unnoticed. In the USA, the jet reports a smaller number of Americans returning. With the financial muscle of the owner of the private jet, there is no one to question his report. Natalee Holloway returns to America and slips away into the shadow havens of the Southern states. It may have been the very hideaway in Hot Springs, Arkansas where Beth commenced this story. That may well be the reason why Beth Twitty stated that she first learned of her daughter's absence in Aruba while driving on the highway. Her trip to Hot Springs may have been to fluff the feathers for her daughter's comfort while this ordeal unfolded.

To me, the letters are real. They were sent by someone who did not want to play the game any longer.

Posted for HarryTho

Posted by Richard at December 11, 2005 9:07 PM

I thought I'd inject a little humour here before this thread gets started. I just can't help it ,I'm sorry. A little humour never hurt anyone, did it? I was searching for something regarding Skeeters and found this on the Rhiel website:

Holloway Suspects Could Face Extradition

With new information provided by Private Detective Jamie Skeeters using new proprietary image analysis software, it has been discovered that Joran Van Der Sloot and both Kalpoe brothers were present on the infamous Grassy Knoll in Dealy Plaza, November 22, 1963 - the very day former President John F. Kennedy was assassinated.

"I'd like to see those damned Aruban's try to cover this one up," said a re-energized Beth Twitty, who went on to suggest that at the very least this should require the US Government to re-open the Warren Commission so that the boys can be extradited to the US to testify as to what they were doing in Dealy Plaza that day.

When asked how it would have been possible for the boys to be present anywhere in 1963, Skeeters suggested that their ages have been mis-reported all along. "It's Aruba," he said. "That's a very slow moving, laid back island and people don't appear to age as fast as they do in the United States." Skeeters estimated the boys actual ages as somewhere between 60 - 65, making all the boys at least eighteen at the time of the Kennedy assassination.

"I think we've finally got'em," said Skeeters. "You have to get up pretty early in the morning to put one by me, " said Skeeters. "That was as true in 1963 as it is today. If anything, I get up even earlier these days since the prostate started acting up", said the retired Chief. Though research indicates he retired as a Commander, not a Chief of Police from the Oxnard police force.

I was a police commander, retired from the Oxnard Police Department, in Ventura County, California. Then I became chief of police for the Ventura County Community College District (VCCCD) for a short period of time.

It's unclear what led to such a short tenure for Skeeter's as the community college chief of police, however, it might have been the pressures of fighting serious crime at such a high level. One look at the FAQ page of the VCCCD police website serves to prove just how incredibly demanding those responsibilities may have been for the private eye:

1. I want to contest a parking citation. What do I do?

2. Where is the Lost and Found Office?

4. How do I get a parking permit?

5. Is there an escort program?

6. Can I carry pepper spray on campus for protection?

7. Do you jumpstart vehicles and assist motorists in getting their keys out of their locked vehicles?

A: Yes. We have a portable jump-start box that enables up (sic) to get your vehicle started if the problem is a dead battery.

Behind the scenes sources are speculating that if the boys do enter the US, Skeeters intends to place a traffic boot on their vehicle until he gets the answers he seeks. "You just can't run away from ol' Skeeters with one of those bad boys on your front right", said Skeeters.

President of the California Association Of Polygraph Examiners, or CAPE - more of Skeeter's compelling detective work can be read about here:

Skeeters recalled one powerful, wealthy man who came to see him because he was certain his wife was having sex with the family gardener. Although he advised the man to be more general in the questions, the husband insisted that Skeeters specifically ask the wife whether she had committed adultery with their gardener.

The wife passed the test, Skeeters said, and the couple left. A few weeks later, however, the husband returned and asked him to retest the wife ---- this time asking her if she had committed adultery with any other man.

When the wife came into Skeeters' office, she told him, "I think we have a problem," Skeeters said. "I won't pass the test, because I'm having sex with the pool guy, not the gardener."

Pool men and Gardner's for wealthy soccer moms throughout all of Southern California are said to start shaking in their boots when they hear Jamie Skeeters is in town. And that goes for some fair number of tennis pro's, too.

Posted by: Jim Hanson at December 11, 2005 9:50 PM

I agree with much of what you write about this case Harry - I just am having a huge problem believing that Beth has been involved in a coverup from day 1 - I mean if that is true then she is beyond dispicable in the very worst way. I have always thought she was totally a miserable person with very little warmth or kindness but for her to actually know and aid Natalee in disappearing - I mean that is absolutely the worst crime - do you really think Beth is truly capable of such trechery??

Posted by: Jan at December 11, 2005 9:53 PM

SNIP: "I think we've finally got'em," said Skeeters. "You have to get up pretty early in the morning to put one by me, "
Posted by: Jim Hanson at December 11, 2005 09:50 PM

LMAO.
Thanks for the laughs, Jim.

Posted by: Max at December 11, 2005 10:09 PM

Dear Jan:

If the letter did, in fact, have a postmark of Hot Springs, Arkansas, then I would lean toward believing that Beth Twitty is not the person we have trusted for so long. Currently, the actual revelation of the origin of the postmark in Arkansas has been removed from the blogs, or it is being withheld. A few posters have seen it, so it was posted.

Also, posters are divulging portions of the letter. One interesting revelation is the author's request that the US $1 million reward be distributed amongst those persons harmed by Natalee's disappearance.

If we judge, as we have Joran and the Kalpoe brothers, in terms of lying, then we have to question Beth's reason for lying about where she heard about her daughter's disappearance. Why would Beth omit the fact that she was at b&b? And, another blog has posted a third story about some lake resort which Jug Twitty corrected on a cable news airing. We have to unravel three (not two) stories about where Beth said she was when she received the call from the chaperone.

And, here we were thinking and condemning Joran had trouble with his stories!

Posted by: harry Author Profile Page at December 11, 2005 10:16 PM

Well I totally agree that Beth appears to have lied many many times - although it is only us internet readers that realize how many times - most who listen to the cable news think she is the mother Theresa of missing children. I am a little unclear with your last comment stating that Beth Twitty is not the person we have come to trust for so long - since when have we trusted her at all - and I dare say you have not given the impression that you have trusted her through many of these last couple months. I do not trust her, and especially with the company she keeps - but saying all that I am going to need a little more to believe that she perpetuated this huge fraud - and why does Natalee have to be where this postmark came from - it is very easy to have anyone take anything anywhere and mail it - it is curious that it came from a known Natalee familiar place but that also might lend more speculation that it could be fake. I very much want to believe that this is factual, so pardon me if I need to question its validity - there is nothing I would like better than Natalee to be safe and Joran to be innocent!!

Posted by: Jan at December 11, 2005 10:44 PM

Dear Jan:

First, I use the word trust as I have for the fact that I generally believed that Beth was sincere about the loss of her daughter. Yes, I have questioned many statements that she has made ... and not in a shy way, I might add. However, I always maintained that she was sincere ... just misguided and under severe strain.

Second, the letter is an anomaly. If it were postmarked Hot Springs, Arkansas, then how did someone else (outside the Twitty-Holloway camp) know that Beth rented a b&b in Hot Springs, Arkansas? How did they know that she was within the confines of the b&b when she received that first call? I have followed this case from early on, and I understood that Beth was traveling on a highway to some resort in Arkansas when she received the call. And, I believe most of my fellow bloggers held similar beliefs. Whoever sent the letter knew otherwise. And, I supect the postmark would have been intended to trigger the Twitty-Holloway camp into a cease and desist mode.

Accordingly, where that letter originated from in Arkansas could mean its author knows much more about this case than the rest of us. Now, who would know such information? I suspect, it would be someone who is a party to the scam.

When we couple the foregoing to the fact that Beth Twitty omitted her presence in the b&b, we have cause for concern. I suspect the cable news networks, likewise, share these same concerns. They have been silent, since the Natalee letter was announced on the MSNBC News.

Of course, it could be a hoax, but it is a good one, if it is.

Posted by: harry Author Profile Page at December 11, 2005 11:13 PM

Harry,

I have re-read http://www.arubatruth.com/?p=74 ; it states "tells a tale, supposedly by Natalee Holloway herself, of running away and becoming pregnant". To me it sounds like she got pregnant after escape. It further clarifies "letter is very close in content to several web postings". I'd assume those like http://www.useless-knowledge.com/1234/sept/article143.html .

Posted by: George at December 11, 2005 11:52 PM

Any links for more information on this letter?

Posted by: Captain Beefheart at December 11, 2005 11:57 PM

I think you need to make a list:

1. Beth T. didn't receive the first call while driving down the road like she said.
2. My daughter is a virgin
3. Her bags were packed - also not true - the roomates did it.

Sorry, so many it would take me all night.

Harry, the letter said that she is pregnant just like you said in June and nobody believed you.

Since everyone is casting blame... I'd would watch out Harry. Sounds like Nat is in Hawaii!

Mahalo and take care. GG

Posted by: Gigi Ola at December 12, 2005 12:01 AM

Dear George:

The Aruban authorities have been criticized considerably in the case of Natalee disappearance, wouldn't you agree? How do think they feel realizing that they overlooked this letter for two months?

To me, the letter to Paulus van der Sloot was picked up during a complete review of the 12,000 pages of documentation. It was ... how do we say it ... fell through the cracks. I pray you don't believe that Paulus van der Sloot (a lawyer) ignored this letter and neglected to turn over potential exculpatory evidence to the police. I bet the police were as confident in the authenticity of the letter, then, as you are now.

What I enjoy most about the letter is how the cable news networks and the Twitty-Holloway camp slithered and trundled into silence after its announcement.

Posted by: harry Author Profile Page at December 12, 2005 12:09 AM

http://p073.ezboard.com/ftheunusualsuspectsfrm7.showMessageRange?topicID=471.topic&start=22&stop=22 : "Original letter sent to Address #1 with instructions to send the enclosed envelope to Address #2 with instructions to send the next enclosed envelope to Address #3 -- until the letter Arrives at the desired location."

Posted by: George at December 12, 2005 12:12 AM

Dear Gigi Ola:

Wonderful thought! I never had a daughter, and I wanted one. She'd be welcome, pregnant or not. I'm sure she could find someone out here with which to settle down. We even have a medical school here.

Posted by: harry Author Profile Page at December 12, 2005 12:17 AM

Harry, I have hard time to believe that Paulus van der Sloot (a lawyer) ignored this letter and neglected to turn over potential exculpatory evidence to the police, it has been told explicitly that "He just this week turned it over to Inspector Dompig" ( http://www.arubatruth.com/?p=74 ).

Posted by: George at December 12, 2005 12:22 AM

hi Harry,

George, a poster on RWV had a very good explanation to answer your question. Try maybe thread 345. It was a very plausible scenario.

Harry, I know there is probably a lot you want to say about the why's involved.

You are doing a great job!

Posted by: Little Bo Peep at December 12, 2005 12:49 AM

Dear George:

This is the last time I will repsond to your post. Do you actually believe that lawyer Paulus van der Sloot kept this letter to himself? He told the police about the letter. They recorded it, and that was it. Otherwise, why bring it up at all two months later? The post you sent is a Rushamon tactic.

Those new detectives discovered this potential lead when they reviewed all the 12,000 pages of documentation. The police requested that Paulus turn in the letter to be authenticated.

It is simple Rushamon tactic.

Posted by: harry Author Profile Page at December 12, 2005 1:27 AM

Not only is the media being quiet as little church mice, the FBI and mr "Skeeters" are being even quieter. I'd be willing to bet my left big toe though that "Skeeter" hasn't been quiet behind closed doors with his own attorney, as well as other people's attorneys. There's certainly some busy lawyers swapping information about you know what right now. Some people have asked why Beth never mentioned she was at a B&B when she received the call about her daughter not returning. I have a possible explanation. Don't laugh it off please. I mentioned in an earlier post that the public really doesn't know many real facts regarding Natalee's relationship with her 3 parents. We hardly know a thing about Beth's or Jug's private relationship either. The people who know them all in Birmingham don't seem to want to talk to the press either, do they.

Is it possible Beth was having an affair when Natalee was in Aruba? From what I've read, she was with a couple of women. Is it also possible that Beth is bi-sexual? Not that this would bother me in the slightest .. I've known bi-sexual women .. they're extremely warm and friendly and very outgoing. Hmm .. Beth doesn't fit this description. This may not be a problem to any of us. But could it perhaps be a problem for Beth? Who knows. We do know she was there without her husband, who when appearing on tv with Beth makes the couple look more like a brother and sister than a husband and wife. Well, who knows. It's just a thought. Happens through the streets of every town.

Beth has told the media she was stopped by the police for ultra high speeding after she had received the news about Natalee. She told the media that her excuse for speeding was due to the fact that she had just found out that her daughter had been kidnapped. Well .. she lied to the police before she even got on a plane to find out what happenned to her daughter.

Not that it matters one iota to this case, but could Beth be having an affair right now? She's alone all the time, on the road. She's very vulnerable. She's lonely as well and craves attention. Who knows.

I don't believe that the Twitty's are anything close to what they've been trying to portray themselves as through the media. All is quiet from Birmingham. Except from murderers. I read that Birmingham just reported it's 99th homicide of the year. Not a bad year so far.

The Twitty's have defamed Aruba for too long. I feel it's time for the public to really know more about who these people really are and what their relationship with Natalee really was before she left for Aruba. Why the Aruban police have declined to persue this very possible motive for her disappearance (running away) is beyond me.

As far as the matter of the letter(s) is concerned, I hope this all turns out to be genuine. In the meantime though, I won't comment on it. I'll wait and hope.

Posted by: Jim Hanson at December 12, 2005 5:49 AM

Hmmm I am wondering if the letter, sent out to the FBI from Natalee (along to Paulus and BHT)coincides at the same time the FBI, only listed Natalee Holloway's case, as "SEEKING INFORMATION" only? Not "MISSING PERSON".

Posted by: Donna at December 12, 2005 8:17 AM

I don't think Beth has an affair going on. I think Jug is at home working for his income. I am not very fond of the Twitties, but I seem to recall Beth stating once that her sick-days were almost gone and that they are a two income family. They probably still have morgages to pay and creditcards to pay of let alone fed themself and their other kids. So I don't think you look far for a reason that we do not see Jug that often. Another reason besides that might be that Jug can come across somewhat euh lets say intimidating, so they leave him at home to earn their income and maybe also for PR reasons?

I don't think they are dipping in the donations fund (yet) and Beth probably gets some of her expenses paid by Greta & Co. Maybe some family-members and community members are helping them out financially. The car they bought could have been bought on credit, so they cannot sell it, they have to pay of the credit first.

As far as I can tell from several internet postings the Twitties are not reach. They are a middle class two income family (nothing wrong with that!)

Anyway that is why I think we don't see Jug that often, just my two (euro)cents

Posted by: Also_Dutch at December 12, 2005 9:31 AM

Harry, Well all of your responses are indeed plausable - I truly hope what you have posted is correct - wonder when we will ever know??

Posted by: Jan at December 12, 2005 10:33 AM

Um, I think you're off base with your private plane theory. Even if you come into the US in a private plane, you have to land and undergo customs and immigration checks. You don't just "report" how many on board.

Posted by: Gary at December 12, 2005 10:52 AM

Harry, Do you know where the claim that Natalee had a 10% weight gain came from? I have been following this case from the beginning and just don't remember. Also, I remember Beth stating her first knowledge of Natalee being missing came in on a call to her cell phone while travelling from Arkansas back to Birmingham. Why is this now being questioned? I have missed something related to B&B and was just wondering. Thanks

Posted by: jewels at December 12, 2005 11:34 AM

I really dont believe what I just read..Private Jet bringing Natalee back to the States?????

you and Dan Riehl should move in together

Posted by: nuttybuddy at December 12, 2005 11:57 AM

Monsieur Harry,
I knew it is evil, to think that Beth and Dave knew where Natalee is from the begining. Hope this is going to be the end.

Twitty/Holloway, usually directed the news, ASAP something was out, and they avoid the question or gave a different info.
Hope, Greta will keep their voices in the news. Mr Mammana, think is not going to be happy for messing with him.
Thx for the updates,
Antoinette

Posted by: antoinette at December 12, 2005 12:10 PM

Jewels, the info was firstly divulged by "leann coburn", http://websleuths.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-28867

Posted by: George at December 12, 2005 12:16 PM

you and Dan Riehl should move in together

Posted by: nuttybuddy at December 12, 2005 11:57 AM

With deference to Harry and Dan Riehl, there are many, many posters who agree with them even on other sites on the iternet. From what I have recently read, their sites have not been as blatant as many others. They have both managed to lend a classy, fact finding, truth seekding, caring for the young woman tone that makes them highly credible.

Posted by: Little Bo Peep at December 12, 2005 12:18 PM

Im going to leave this alone before I get banned

Posted by: nuttybuddy at December 12, 2005 12:30 PM

Posted by: George at December 12, 2005 12:47 PM

Dear Gary & nuttybuddy:

You are good hands. I happen to be someone who has experienced a number of immigration entry points. On some entries, I never once met an immigration and/or customs official. Of course, they were always on what could be considered private carriers. The method simply requires the presentation of a passenger list. There is a routine inspection of the carrier, and then you are cleared.

Of course, all my experiences are pre-911, so the new inspection requirements could be significantly more thorough. However, having said that, I will hold that a person of substance, landing on his own turf, so to speak, will acquire preferential treatment. The private jet in question would have been afforded preferential treatment where it landed.

Posted by: harry Author Profile Page at December 12, 2005 1:10 PM

Hi Harry,
Here is a link recently posted:
The allusions to the Wizard of Oz by this poster are unmistakeable.
Dorothy - the missing young woman
The Lion, The TIn Man and the Scare Crow - the three suspects
Glenda - "The Good Witch of the Noord" - ?
The "Wicked Witch of the West" - ?
Fascinating stuff.

Posted by: Little Bo Peep at December 12, 2005 1:16 PM

Dear Jim:

I suppose your reference to Beth's and her girlfriends could explain her unwillingness to come forward about the b&b. Of course, if we follow that line of reasoning, I suppose we could explain most of the miss-statements in this case. When we encounter lying, we just assume they have some personal matter that they desire not to reveal: girlfriends, boyfriends, drug addiction, etc. It does work! The best part is that their personal matter will be unrelated to the case, and we can move on.

Posted by: harry Author Profile Page at December 12, 2005 1:17 PM

Dear Little Bo Peep:

All the world is a stage. We are but actors upon it. (or words to that effect)

-- Shakespeare

Posted by: harry Author Profile Page at December 12, 2005 1:21 PM

Joined: 07 Dec 2005
Posts: 64

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 8:38 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
LAZLO,

There would be nothing better in the whole world right now for Natalee to be alive and well. The ALE are skeptical in thinking this letter is the real McCoy and it is being tested. The letter does implicate Jug in a very serious crime and also one of Natalee's classmates, who (based on the letter being real) if she had came forward early on, the Millions of Florins spent on this case and the damage done to so many lives just wouldn't have happened. Can you imagine how much money the FBI spent looking for Natalee?

You are right that I do not know if time and money will be exerted into finding out who the fraudulent author is, if it is not real, but I certainly hope so.

I too have a hard time hearing the mother of Natalee stating her biggest wish on Barbara Walters. Lazlo, maybe you can send her a message telling her that if there is 20 to 80% or 1 to 99%, there is a chance that Natalee is alive and to never give up looking for the alive Natalee Holloway.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:04 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
Heli, I'm in Aruba! And I was read the contents of the letter.

Joined: 08 Dec 2005
Posts: 66

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:29 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
Ohhh I would stake my life on the fact that Glenda had the letter read to her...

She passes thru that inner circle quite often...

Posted by: Little Bo Peep at December 12, 2005 1:40 PM

Im just not sure what the motive would be(faking a disappearance) money? Nope, Sorry, im just not buying it...not to mention, that theory has already been checked on, you can bet that...
unfortunately, we will NEVER know exactly what happened...the cover-up and corruption of the ALE has made this case have an impossible ending.....but if Im wrong and Natalee DID run away, I would like white toast for my crow sandwich ;-)

Posted by: nuttybuddy at December 12, 2005 1:55 PM

Dear Little Bo Peep:

Those post you linked are really good! Thank you!

Posted by: harry Author Profile Page at December 12, 2005 2:07 PM

Dear jewels:

Having entertained your constant disruptions over the months, I will merely direct you to Natalee's prom picture, taken on or about 3 May 2005, and then to her beach photo, taken during her stay in Aruba, where she is pictured on the beach with three of her girlfriends. She is the girl on the near end in the photo (in the event you failed to recognize her). I will ask you to juxtapose the two pictures. Allow your eyes to focus on the size and shape of Natalee in both pictures. I pray you can see at least a 10% change in weight between the prom picture and the beach photo. If cannot, then I would recommend that you either visit an optometrist or leave Alabama for a week or so and allow your perception mechanisms to refocus and become unfiltered.

By the way, I believe this weight gain was reported by the person who informed me about it to Aruban authorities in mid-June 2005 (the latest) and may well represent the prime mover behind the Aruban authorities' runaway theory.

I trust you will understand why I decline to divulge my source.

Posted by: harry Author Profile Page at December 12, 2005 2:30 PM

Does anyone know where the post mark on the letter was from, could it have been Emerald City?

Posted by: Mongo | Monday, December 12, 2005 at 02:15 PM

In 1981, Seattle held a contest to come up with a new official nickname to replace “the Queen City”, which had been used since 1869 and was also the nickname of Cincinnati, Toronto, Buffalo, Bangor, Maine and Charlotte, North Carolina. The winner, selected in 1982, was "the Emerald City"

Posted by: fiery | Monday, December 12, 2005 at 02:31 PM

Harry, I realize that the credit belongs to George. He found them and posted them on the RWV site last night. I simply compiled them, checked if they were accurate as to link and posted them.
So really George deserves all the kudos, not me, I was merely performing a secretarial function here.
But, thanks for appreciating my quest to find the truth.

Posted by: Little Bo Peep at December 12, 2005 2:35 PM

about this "letter" can it be read anywhere?

Posted by: nuttybuddy at December 12, 2005 2:52 PM

Dear Little Bo Peep:

I cannot thank George, because it was you who posted it here from wherever you acquired the information.

Posted by: harry Author Profile Page at December 12, 2005 3:14 PM

Dear nuttybuddy:

The letter is now in evidence, so I doubt the original can be read. Maybe Paulus van der Sloot, the FBI or Beth Twitty can show you their copy. However, I understand a poster called Greta has read the letter in its entirety. You might try tracking her down.

Posted by: harry Author Profile Page at December 12, 2005 3:19 PM

Latest Entry: Chris Wallace Says His Dad, Mike Wallace, Is ... Latest Comments: Talk Back Here

December 11, 2005
HarryTho 12/11 Natalee Holloway Commentary
Topics: Natalee Holloway

Posted for HarryTho

Posted by Richard at December 11, 2005 09:07 PM

Articles Related to Natalee Holloway:
HarryTho 12/11 Natalee Holloway Commentary - Dec 11, 2005

Trackback Pings
TrackBack URL for this entry:

Comments

Holloway Suspects Could Face Extradition

1. I want to contest a parking citation. What do I do?

2. Where is the Lost and Found Office?

4. How do I get a parking permit?

5. Is there an escort program?

6. Can I carry pepper spray on campus for protection?

Posted by: Jim Hanson at December 11, 2005 09:50 PM

Posted by: Jan at December 11, 2005 09:53 PM

Posted by: Jim Hanson at December 11, 2005 09:50 PM

LMAO.
Thanks for the laughs, Jim.

Posted by: Max at December 11, 2005 10:09 PM

Dear Jan:

And, here we were thinking and condemning Joran had trouble with his stories!

Posted by: harry at December 11, 2005 10:16 PM

Posted by: Jan at December 11, 2005 10:44 PM

Dear Jan:

Of course, it could be a hoax, but it is a good one, if it is.

Posted by: harry at December 11, 2005 11:13 PM

Harry,

Posted by: George at December 11, 2005 11:52 PM

Any links for more information on this letter?

Posted by: Captain Beefheart at December 11, 2005 11:57 PM

I think you need to make a list:

2. My daughter is a virgin
3. Her bags were packed - also not true - the roomates did it.

Sorry, so many it would take me all night.

Mahalo and take care. GG

Posted by: Gigi Ola at December 12, 2005 12:01 AM

Dear George:

Posted by: harry at December 12, 2005 12:09 AM

Posted by: George at December 12, 2005 12:12 AM

Dear Gigi Ola:

Posted by: harry at December 12, 2005 12:17 AM

Posted by: George at December 12, 2005 12:22 AM

hi Harry,

Harry, I know there is probably a lot you want to say about the why's involved.

You are doing a great job!

Posted by: Little Bo Peep at December 12, 2005 12:49 AM

Dear George:

It is simple Rushamon tactic.

Posted by: harry at December 12, 2005 01:27 AM

Im going to leave this alone before I get banned

Posted by: nuttybuddy at December 12, 2005 12:30 PM

Dear Gary & nuttybuddy:

Posted by: harry at December 12, 2005 01:10 PM

Hi Harry,
Here is a link recently posted:
The allusions to the Wizard of Oz by this poster are unmistakeable.
Dorothy - the missing young woman
The Lion, The TIn Man and the Scare Crow - the three suspects
Glenda - "The Good Witch of the Noord" - ?
The "Wicked Witch of the West" - ?
Fascinating stuff.

Posted by: Little Bo Peep at December 12, 2005 01:16 PM

Dear Jim:

Posted by: harry at December 12, 2005 01:17 PM

Dear Little Bo Peep:

All the world is a stage. We are but actors upon it. (or words to that effect)

-- Shakespeare

Posted by: harry at December 12, 2005 01:21 PM

Joined: 07 Dec 2005
Posts: 64

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 8:38 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
LAZLO,

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:04 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
Heli, I'm in Aruba! And I was read the contents of the letter.

Joined: 08 Dec 2005
Posts: 66

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:29 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

She passes thru that inner circle quite often...

Posted by: Little Bo Peep at December 12, 2005 01:40 PM

Posted by: nuttybuddy at December 12, 2005 01:55 PM

Dear Little Bo Peep:

Those post you linked are really good! Thank you!

Posted by: harry at December 12, 2005 02:07 PM

Dear jewels:

I trust you will understand why I decline to divulge my source.

Posted by: harry at December 12, 2005 02:30 PM

Posted by: Mongo | Monday, December 12, 2005 at 02:15 PM

Posted by: fiery | Monday, December 12, 2005 at 02:31 PM

But, thanks for appreciating my quest to find the truth.

Posted by: Little Bo Peep at December 12, 2005 02:35 PM

about this "letter" can it be read anywhere?

Posted by: nuttybuddy at December 12, 2005 02:52 PM

Dear Little Bo Peep:

Posted by: harry at December 12, 2005 03:14 PM

Dear nuttybuddy:

Harry

hey thanks....can i have Beth's number please??...guess I deserved if after telling you that you should move it with Dan..I was partially kidding :-)

Posted by: nuttybuddy at December 12, 2005 3:40 PM

For anyone who'd like to read a transcript of Beth Twitty being interviewed by "Michelle says so", and read more lies and exaggerations, feel free to click on this link:

And for those who'd like to see more of the inane mentality on Scared Monkeys, read this small article they posted for one reason: To further instill angry thoughts towards the Arubans and the three suspects, suggesting that they be TORTURED. Read this article, and if you don't believe me, go to their site and read the comments about this article from the boneheaded, redneck morons that walk and talk with blinders on have to say. It's unbelievable.

One persons Opinion on Torture and the Natalee Holloway Investigation

From The Clarion Ledger, Torture justified in some instances.

I would remind people that it would appear that the writer of this article is referring to all people who prey of children and predators, not just being myopic in regards to the Natalee Holloway investigation. However, no truer words have ever been spoken, “You just can’t play patty cake with snakes”

I believe there are justified instances for torture (”Poll: Most in U.S. back limited use of torture,” Dec. 7).

If you believe strongly that an enemy, captured in the heat of battle, has information that will save the lives of your men, such as the location of an ambush, or hidden explosives, then any action needed to extract that information is justified. That would be no different than using deadly force to protect your family against an armed intruder.

A few years ago, a pervert was arrested and confessed to kidnapping, raping and murdering a little girl, but refused to tell where he left her body. Any method needed to get that information would be justified. No mercy for such animals.

If you'd like to see the comments from his "followers", click this next link:

Posted by: Jim Hanson at December 12, 2005 5:09 PM

Harry, thanks for your posting and Richard, thanks for your hosting!

@ Jim Hanson 05:09
That article on SM was way out IMO! Most comments showed the same feeling about the article, so there are other-minded people reading SM too! Not all is bad!

Posted by: Kienstail Author Profile Page at December 12, 2005 5:22 PM

Ha ha, you guys are just too much.

First she was buried, next she was thrown into a pond, then fed to the sharks, then she skipped the country to hide from Mom, then she was forced into the sex trade, now she's pregnant?

You've got to be kidding, right? What's next, an alien abduction to go live with Elvis on a different planet?

National Enquirer has got nothing on this...

Posted by: david macleod at December 12, 2005 5:41 PM

From the "Michelle" interview:
Michelle: "Did any of the other students experience anything odd or weird while they were in Aruba? What about students from past years?"

Beth: "There have always been crackheads walking around harassing and threatening the students...but I haven't had the personal opportunity to talk to any of the kids or past students."

What the ....????? Beth has not had "the personal opportunity to talk to any of the kids or past students."

???

Posted by: Kienstail Author Profile Page at December 12, 2005 5:56 PM

"If you believe strongly that an enemy, captured in the heat of battle, has information that will save the lives of your men, such as the location of an ambush, or hidden explosives, then any action needed to extract that information is justified"

Frankly, it is not an easy subject. Troops DO SO, no matter what laws say. And over much of controversy such "limited use of torture" is endorsed by the Israeli Supreme Court. In most countries where it is not so, troops still torture, but since there is no legal means to determine what could be "justified", torture often happen far beyond this limitation.

But ... "That would be no different than using deadly force to protect your family against an armed intruder". Laws of all countries I'm aware of allow this as long as deadly force is used to SUBDUE IMMINENT DANGER. Torture of criminal suspects is not that and usually closer to vengeance; it is generally deemed unacceptable in civilized societies. Soviet communists used in 1920's torture to extract information about "illegally" hidden treasures supposedly necessary to prevent femine; then torture became there widespread. Proposed torture to extract information about evidence hidden by a suspect is not only just that; this is very what 5th Amendment is invented against. Thus, if some US citizens would like it repealed, they should focus on lobbying their cause in at least 38 states of the Union rather than advocate torture violation overseas. IMO.

Posted by: George at December 12, 2005 6:02 PM

Harry ~

Any news on that bone with meat that a tourist turned in some months ago? Was it admitted as evidence? Perhaps tested? Just wondering.

Posted by: iwabwu at December 12, 2005 8:01 PM

Dear iwabwu:

I heard from one of the cable news networks that it deemed to be a donkey bone. AI do not have a link to donkey bones.

Posted by: harry Author Profile Page at December 12, 2005 8:36 PM

Dear David Macloed:

I never read the National Enquirer, so I cannot compare the entertainment value that you employ as a reference. I suppose some publications manage to provide insight to their readers. I encourage you to keep reading the National Enquirer.

Posted by: harry Author Profile Page at December 12, 2005 8:41 PM

David Macleod,

I really like your idea of an alien abduction - catchy, but I'm not sure about the Elvis thing.

Keep working on it though, you're probably getting close to figuring this case out.

Posted by: Richard at December 12, 2005 8:42 PM

Harry, The letter reveals despicable behavior by Jug and a crime by a friend? And has anyone, and I know this would be the lowest of the low, and i hesitate to even mention this - but a very wise intelliegent person on this case, threw out the idea of Jug being the father of the baby that Natalee might be carrying? Ok, not saying I think this but has this even been considered Harry? Jan

Posted by: Jan at December 12, 2005 9:27 PM

Dear Jan:

In the early days of the case, Aruban Detective Nicholass encouraged an investigation into the relationship between Jug Twitty (stepfather) and Natalee Holloway. Detective Nicholaas did not expound into detail what he suspected; however, his mannerisms and demeanor indicated foul play. Detective Nicholass was even interviewed on the beach in Aruba by Alan Colmes of Fox News.

As for the despicable act suggested by your contact, I would have to give Jug Twitty the benefit of the doubt until the letter is authenticated.

Posted by: harry Author Profile Page at December 12, 2005 11:10 PM

i think the info about joran and the two brother being at some place near john f kennedy assasination is so wack. dont u think that you know a 60 something year old man when you see him. that is just too wack.

Posted by: kendra at January 7, 2006 7:09 PM