Latest Entry: So much for issues at the border     Latest Comments: Talk Back Here

« Antisemitic David Irving arrested in Austria | Main | Louis Freeh Charges 9/11 Commission Cover-Up »

November 17, 2005

Hyscience Dr Phil On 'Amy Bradley' (Updated)

Topics: Amy Bradley
amy_bradley2.jpg

January 3, 2011 Update: CNN: Jawbone rekindles cruise ship mystery CNN asks if the human jawbone that washed up on a beach in Aruba late last year wasn't Natalee Holloway's, whose was it? There's only one tooth left in the jawbone, and unless and until it's proven to be Amy Bradley's, I'm inclined to put my money on our original post being more in line with what really happened to Amy. As is noted in the CNN piece ... A $250,000 reward is offered to anyone who provides information leading to the safe return of Amy Lynn Bradley. A reward of $50,000 is offered for information leading to her verifiable location. Contact 804-276-2204 with tips.

Original post begins here:
On September 21, 2005 Hyscience received information from a reader, Allan K, about images he had found that looked like Amy Bradley.

We subsequently placed the images that we received from Allan, in a side by side comparison (above) with images from her web site, along with other images that we enlarged from comparison to her known features (see below). We then spoke with Ron Bradley, Amy's father, and emailed him the images (one of which was shown on the Dr. Phil Show tonight).

Ron Bradley then told us that he thought it was Amy and asked us NOT to post on the information or the images in order that whoever had Amy would not be "spooked," and that they, the parents, could get the information to the FBI. Ron told us on the phone, that the FBI had previously had difficulties when contacting either the owners or the people that knew where the girls were, and would probably prefer that we held back the information (We did not speak directly to the FBI ourselves since we thought the family was the ones to deal with the situation).

WE AGREED. But tonight we were surprised to see one of the images that we sent the Bradleys, show up on Dr Phil.

So since the "cat is out of the bag," we feel that we are no longer under any obligation to hold back information and other images(but would if asked to do so by the family).

Update: Here is the file for the site that was taken down, where "Amy's" pictures first appeared. Notice that it has "Aruba's Only Adult Tour (Caution, sexually explicit language)." We are not saying that any of these sites are "illegitimate businesses." Only that girls like Amy Bradley, and others, can end up there. They either get there voluntarily, or someone takes them there, and then for whatever reason, they don't leave.

Update 2 (relating to the above paragraph, only): We have received information today that calls into question whether or not Amy's picture was ever at the above mentioned site. We cannot confirm or deny, that her image was indeed on that particular site. What we do know is that since Natalee Holloway disappeared, virtually all of such sites relating to Aruba have been taken down - making it impossible to recheck our original information. The above mentioned site was operated by an operator that we chose not to identify at this time. - end item.

The below images are the exact images that were found on an adult site by a reader (Allan K) that searches for missing women on adult sites that may have been forced into prostitution. The only editing that was done was to enlarge the images and place them for comparison, before sending them to her father.

Here also is the text of Allan's original email, the emails from the Bradleys have been held back as a courtesy to the family. There are numerous other emails that went back and forth in getting all the information together, most of which is being withheld at this time.

HERE is where we believe Amy was in September - Venezuela.

WARNING - VERY SEXUALLY EXPLICIT IMAGES BELOW AND AT LINKS
Amy Bradley.psd.jpg

Allan's email on September 21 at read

Sirs,
I recently came across two photos on an Adult site that I feel resemble Amy Bradley.

Click on Adult Escorts...The second set of photos is "JAS" (images attached).

Although an older photo, the resemblence is strong and tattoos strategically covered.

(Phone number deleted at readers request)

Sincerely,
Allan K......

From: allank............ ... Mailed-By:
Reply-To: allank@ (deleted at readers request)
To: admin@hyscience.com
Date: Sep 21, 2005 5:45 PM
Subject: Hyscience Message from Allan K......

Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Add sender to Contacts list | Trash this message | Report phishing | Show original | Message text garbled?

amy_bradley6.jpg

A big hat tip to Allan K for all his hard work.

Also to HarryTho who has been in on this from the begining with us, and continues to assist in the research in most of our posts.

Update: Question of the day - Did Amy disappear on her own, or was she "taken" away? Does she stay away on her own, or is she being prevented from returning to her family?

Tags: Amy Bradley, Aruba, Sex Slave

Posted by Richard at November 17, 2005 7:37 PM

WOW! That sure does look like her and the ear piercing is chilling. Imagine what this poor girl has been through. I hope and pray that poor little Natalee isn't in a situation like this. It's a fact her mother and father don't seem interested enough to look for her. They want a body so they can have closure, not a missing girl somewhere in the sex trade.

Posted by: flightoffancy at November 17, 2005 8:14 PM

Sirs,

I incidentally explored this site in past; I doubt VERY MUCH that ANY woman working with this company is doing so involuntary. FBI may have had difficulties to contact the company directly for a plain reason that this is a LEGITIMATE overseas business. :-)

Posted by: George at November 17, 2005 8:32 PM

I wonder why it is suddenly ok to "spook" them.

Posted by: Max at November 17, 2005 8:33 PM

Posted by: George at November 17, 2005 8:42 PM

Dear George:

Few people frequent such roving Adult Vacation spots such as Playa El Agua on the Isla de Margarita. Our information was that when American undercover agents infiltrated this roving playground, they were told that the girl in the pictures was unavailable and off-island ... on many occasions.

This Caribbean-Venezuelan sex vacation company is under surveillance. They have offices on Margarita Island, Caracas and Canada (Ontario, I think). The girl in the photos was said to be on Curacao.

According to Dr. Phil's forensic experts, Amy's parents and our opinion, the girl in the photos is Amy Bradley.

With Aloha,

Harry

Posted by: harry Author Profile Page at November 17, 2005 9:11 PM

you may want to read http://www.rjames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88 .

Thanks for the link.
Is nothing ever how it appears on the surface?

Posted by: Max at November 17, 2005 9:28 PM

Notice that the web site that had her image originally, does in fact identify itself as "Aruba's Only Adult Tour." It was damned lucky that Allan captured that into a PDF file before they yanked it down.

As the above poster mentioned, I can't help but wonder about Natalee. Both disappeared at the same place. With both girls, there is a C&C connection, although in the case of Amy, a guy in the band on the ship wanted to take her there, but she refused. She disappeared after that, a half hour after her dad last saw her on the deck of the ship.

Natalee, of course, actually went to C&Cs.

May mean nothing, but, lots of questions here.

Posted by: Richard at November 17, 2005 9:36 PM

Max,
That's what I'd like to know. It's not like the whole damned world doesn't now know that Dr. Phil is sending a bunch of white guys all over the Carribean asking for white women.

Harry has spoken of this, not exactly a cool move.

But why it's all being put in the open, can't figure it, unless the covert route just ain't cuttin it!

Posted by: Richard at November 17, 2005 9:44 PM

Dear Richard,

Amy did NOT disappeared from Aruba. She left Aruba with the family and disappeared just before the ship docked at Curacao. If you read my BHS posts on the matter, I was among rather a few there who ACCEPTED a possibility Amy working in Curacao. However, I doubt if ANYONE IS working there involuntary. As to Amy in particular, the US court has held that they had committed fraud when concealed in discovery the whole log of her alleged sightings. And to me this log appears consistent with Amy working on 3-month seasons prescribed by Curacao regulations. It is "difficult" to explain how someone would be forced to do so.

Furthermore, those facts that I have just learned from you, appear to me consistent with her lack of desire to be "found" by American "rescuers".

Posted by: George at November 17, 2005 10:18 PM

I saw those 2 nuts on media player from Dr. Phil's show and that was enough for me. Looking for prostitutes and asking for an American, got me laughing so hard I couldn't stand it. What kind of nuts were they? I believe big guy has good intentions but needs a little direction to say the least.I am still laughing. Glass, I am seriously injured help me. Give me a break, I missed it how long was he in the hospital? They are soaking up Dr. Phils money. Hey cabie where can I get good lay? Damn they can't do any better than that! You won't find Nat like that or Amy either that way. Well its too hot here, lets pull out now. Help Dr. Phil I am stabbed and partners fell into window. Its raining too.We need out now. He got stabbed because they didn't accept any of the women.

Posted by: allan at November 17, 2005 10:20 PM

Sorry, in my above comment the sentence "US court has held that they had committed fraud" should be read "US court has held that Amy's parents had committed fraud"; links are in the BHS thread I referred above.

Posted by: George at November 17, 2005 10:21 PM

George,
Your points well taken.

Like we mention in the our post - she either went into her "new life" on her own, or someone forced her to. Until she's found, we won't know for sure. Better to find her, just in case she wants to be found. She can always leave on her own accord afterwards. Her parents deserve to know where she is and if she's OK. And she deserves help if she needs it.

I've read the info at TBHS, and it's interesting. But the real truth isn't really known yet. One thing for sure, sending the the "actors" from the Dr. Phil Show, probably isn't going to get to it. If she needs help, she deserves getting it.

Posted by: Richard at November 17, 2005 10:51 PM

Dear Letsfindout:

We are responding via our comment section, because your email address does not accept our return emailings.

I feel Dr. Phil did some good research on our blog site. He seems scripted, because he does not have all our information, so some of the pieces do not fit well together. I was surprised to see Clint van Zandt changing sides on the sex slave issue. Further, we could have issued a similar expose ... minus the Third World adventures and knife-fighting casualties ... a few months ago.

With aloha,

Harry

Posted by: harry Author Profile Page at November 17, 2005 10:52 PM

Dear allan:

You will enjoy our site. We take pleasure in addressing the escapades of foolish white hunters.

Welcome!

Harry

Posted by: harry Author Profile Page at November 17, 2005 10:56 PM

Richard,

You are absolutely right. Though the person is in best position to put dots on i's, i.e. Amy, is hardly encouraged to do so by shows organized around the matter, especially by recent "Dr." Phil's "hunting" and exposure.

Posted by: George at November 17, 2005 11:06 PM

Dear George:

I hate to pass on your comment, but the response would take an entire blog roll. Yes, a Miami court upheld that the plaintiff, Bradleys, entered the court with dirty hands (the multiple sightings of Amy on Curacao). There is a story to this, believe it or not, and it is not a very appealing one. We in America do not appreciate the desperation of the Third World. We are like Robinson Crusoes casting our nets over a strange world and impacting our imageries and norms upon it. Also, there is the experience of heroin addiction with which girls abducted into the sex trade become enslaved, unwillingly. Then, come the beatings for refusal to perform for the captors and their clients. And, finally there exists the popular and vulgar femicide in Latin America. Once a girl is abducted and broken, she is hooked and enslaved. The thought of cold turkey from huge doses of heroin is persuasive.

With Aloha,

Harry

Posted by: harry Author Profile Page at November 17, 2005 11:43 PM

Dear Harry,

I appreciate your note about sad realities of "third-world". I would note, however, that Curacao is not exactly a third-world. :-) This is a part of the Kingdom of Netherlands, henceforth the European Union. Prostitution is REALLY regulated there; women are registered with authorities and must LEAVE the island each time upon completion of a permitted three-month season. Interseasonal sightings of Amy are reported in Puerto Rico which is a part of USA - not exactly a tird-world as well. Henceforth, I feel evidence suggests strongly against that Amy is under duress which you described as likely in poor Latin American countries.

Posted by: George at November 18, 2005 12:16 AM

Dear George:

Look at the pictures above. What do you see? The recent picture of Amy (left) has changed considerably from the happy, smiley girl (right). The difference in time of those pictures is at worst nine years. You tell me: how much heroin and how many beatings would it take to make that facial change with a content and willing young lady?

As I understand the two pictures on the left were taken on the Isla de Margarita, Venezuela at the Playa El Agua resort. I could be wrong. They may have been taken in Caracas, probably in some hotel near the El Morrison. With her look and attire, I believe she is immersed in the Third World. I do not believe she could be of much value in the First World, even in Curacao.

With Aloha,

Harry

Posted by: harry Author Profile Page at November 18, 2005 12:51 AM

Dear Harry,

Many women who spent seven years in prostitution incur similar changes; this is not really a happy business, and those changes do not attest to beatings. Heroine addiction is pretty wide-spread among people enjoing personal freedom and too does not attest to a person's captivity.

Facts that Amy is now reported pictured in mainland Venezuela rather than "first-world" islands are new for me; this does really change a perception of her possible current status. However, this change seems to be rather recent. I assume that your statement "I do not believe she could be of much value in the First World" too applies to a current situation and not to her status in 1998. Overall, while all this is really sad, it still does not suggest that Amy has been abducted and held for years captive.

Posted by: George at November 18, 2005 1:08 AM

I don't know if she's alive or dead, left willingly or not, but the richmond.com article states that her father won the cruise because he sold a lot of insurance premiums... what if the family faked her dissapearance/death to get the money?

Posted by: manoue at November 18, 2005 2:59 AM

Good work Richard. I wonder though if Amy is gone after that bozo revealed the info on his show?

Posted by: Tim at November 18, 2005 8:02 AM

flightoffancy, my "lovefest" for Beth is nothing more than compassion. My frustration with you is you can't seem to express your opinion without taking a cheap shot at Beth or the Holloway/Twitty family. Perfect example is your post above! This article wasn't even about Natalee.

Posted by: jewels flem at November 18, 2005 9:31 AM

I can't believe some people are so cruel or are they just plaindumb and stupid?????? Who in their right mind would post messages about missing girls and go on to say that they are spotted somewhere or seen with men or in brothels and name the exact locations???? Come on are you guys for real? What's the first thing these 'men' are going to do with those girls if they know the FBI and law enforcement are after them? Right, kill them and dispose of them, they don't have any feelings so they certainly won't have any feeling of compassion towards their victims, it's just a good easy way to make lots and lots of money so if one girl has to go, two others are being taken in stead.
I hope this girl is Amy I really do but I am so scared of what they are going to do to her if they will find out someone knows and is coming for her or even looking for her. I feel awful because she has gone through so much since she vanished (if it is indeed Amy) and maybe all she is doing is just waiting for the right time to escape, if she waits and holds on long enough some day she will have the chance, they can't stay with her forever so now this chance is all gone, maybe she is already killed, it's a shame, and the same goes for the rumors about Natalee being in Venezuela. This is so stupid to say facts before acting on it, now the last bit of hope and chance to find her alive is gone and it is the media and Dr. Phil with his comments that did this to her, not Joran Deepak and Satish. They were only used as a passage way to get her out.
I hope they find both girls alive but the chances are not good especially with such news all the time.
Everything should be done in full secrecy and without letting media know too much. They should better place the media on a false lead so they can pursue the real leads without being bothered.

Posted by: ElissafanBelgium at November 18, 2005 10:02 AM

Dear ElissafanBelgium:

If you read our blog, you would know that this information about Amy Bradley was kept unpublished for months, before Dr. Phil aired it to the world. There exists a strong possibility that what Dr. Phil aired was information that we shared only with the family and the FBI. I hope you understand that there exists other information about the sex slave trade that we have not published for the very reasons for which you have condemned us. And yes, we know precisely what fate becomes of the girls in this trade (unpublished!).

With Aloha,

Harry

Posted by: harry Author Profile Page at November 18, 2005 10:09 PM

Great comment at http://www.scrux.com/discuss/viewtopic.php?p=339
: "Beth's recent appearance on Dr. Phil, saying he was correct and that she could tell as a "pediatrics speech consultant" that the voice on the phone call was very possibly Natalee's, only to go on Greta later that evening and say they never really thought it was anything but a miss-dialed phone call from a child, sounds like Beth is in high gear just to keep the funds pouring in. The Dr. Phil show probably generated lots of contributions from those wanting to find her. The Greta (and similar shows) probably gets in contributions from those wanting to fund Beth in bringing the 3 gang "going in and out of consciousness" rapist/murderers to justice.

Beth is a one woman campaign to keep those contributions flowing."

Posted by: George at November 19, 2005 5:41 PM

I am not sure what i think about this situation. I have become interested in it after watching the dr phil episode. I am pretty sure that natallee is dead, but amy bradley i am not so sure. the soldier as well as the other witness seem so legit. what i want to know is why kidnap someone into the sex slave trade ?? There are plenty of girls ready and willing to work in the 'oldest profession'. I used to work as a dancer, and believe me, i have seen it all. Girls you would never suspect, running off to the 'bunny ranch' and the whole 9 yards. So why steal people ?? Also, why don't more girls go missing, like the cutsy 18 yo spring breakers ??? very strange. Not sure if the girl in the picture is her, but i venture to say it is!

Posted by: DietCoke at November 20, 2005 8:59 PM

Dear DietCoke:

There are places in the world where your talents would make you an attractive commodity. More so, the world outside our borders and the tourist's hot spots that we frequent is not as accommodating as the one you may be familiar with within the United States. Trafficking in sex slaves is the future. Unlike drugs, humans are reusable commodities. Over 2,000,000 girls under the age of 15 are taken into the world's sex industry every single year. In a society desperate for survival, the ownership of a young female sex slave guarantees future income.

As for the spring breakers who wander outside our borders, they too will soon feel the attrition to the sex industry, as Latin American struggles for survival.

If I were a woman with your talents, I would never leave the United States of America.

With Aloha,

Harry

Posted by: harry Author Profile Page at November 21, 2005 12:42 PM

In comparing the photos, the first thing I look at is the distance between the eyebrows, across the sinus bridge of the forehead. This would be very closely matched as well.
If there's anything I can do to help you investigate these cases (net), at this time, I'm available. I also investigate other crimes, such of death (cold cases), as well.
God Bles you all, Sivada.
( tdaviswolf at yahoo. com )

Posted by: Sivada at November 23, 2005 1:03 PM

Does anyone know that there is a third photo of this woman, showing her navel, and there looks not to be a tattoo on it?

Posted by: M at November 28, 2005 2:56 PM

Sivada, I would like to take a look at that 3rd photo of this woman if you have it, or a link.

I am convinced that these two photos are of Amy...but to answer the QUESTIONs: Is she still alive now? I have no idea.

DID SHE LEAVE ON HER OWN? I don't think so. I think she may still be a "slave", but she looks resolved to her destiny in those photos...she may not WANT to come home. Ask any girl whos become accustomed to a life like that, and they'd probably be so brainwashed and addicted that they'd be too afraid to take the out if somebody handed it to them on a silver platter. They might even convince thier own rescuer they are there by choice. For a girl to survive very long like that Amy would have had to learn to be an extreemly good actress.

As for this Resort she was at being a legitamate biz...yeah...a great cover for a bigger ring IMO.

realpotential at hotmail dot com

Posted by: RealPotential Author Profile Page at November 30, 2005 10:22 PM

On the other hand...Patty Hearst eventually did come home.

Posted by: RealPotential Author Profile Page at November 30, 2005 10:25 PM

What happened to the 3rd picture link? Is it being analyzed? M

Posted by: mhornrn at December 2, 2005 7:50 PM

I think is her,please help that woman and put that people in jail!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: angeles at February 8, 2007 6:07 PM

Most people agree that it is her, but the rumor is that she doesn't want to be found again.

Posted by: Abdul at February 8, 2007 6:35 PM