« HarryTho Natalee Holloway Commentary | Main | On Spain's Irrelevance »

October 19, 2005

An Open Letter To Cyber_Warrior44 (This post was previously a 'Delayed Posting' admin-notice) [UPDATED]

Topics: Administrative

[UPDATE in extended post - The Islamist now claims that all of the 9/11 hijackers are still alive]

The following is an open letter to "Cyber_Warrior44 referred to in a previous post on threats that he sent to Hyscience. This letter has been sent by email to him and is being posted here for our readership to peruse. His most comments appeared today, and are referred to in our email to him, below, and also below this post as a comment when we initially used this post for a "Delayed Posting" notification (have no idea why that particular post was used for his comment):

Dear Cyber_war44,

We have read your comments left on Hyscience, and referred to below:
"my indication show that these individuals that on these websites http://www.welfarestate.com/binladen and the individuals who kill http://cbi.nic.in and united state and british governmant and irsih people are pain toward muslim and hundu globally cyber_war44@yahoo.com"
My friend, your "indication" is a wrong one, and you are sadly mistaken, and apparently very misguided. You are believing only what you want to believe, and it is not the truth. America is a great, tolerant, and compassionate country, or you wouldn't be here now.

Unfortunately (for Americans), there are people such as yourself that are allowed to continue living here while acting to cause America and her people harm, and attempt to spread false information as though it was true.

Sadly, you are living in America, the country that provides you the freedom to express your opinions, even if they are wrong. And while living in the very country that provides you such freedoms and provides you safe harbor, you conspire to cause harm to America and her people.

Hyscience has Muslim friends that know better than to believe such conspiracy theories as you propose to sell, and you seem to chose to forget that many Muslims died in 9/11. There are Muslims who see the truth and believe it, and there are Muslims that are blind to the truth, and furthermore, have no desire to know it, rather, to believe the propaganda of radical Islam.

Unfortunately, you apparently fall into the category of believers in the propaganda and agenda of radical Islam, and the venim and misinformation of radical Islamist websites. America is not a country that could or would conduct such acts that you accuse her of.

The fact that you chose to refer to yourself with the words "cyber" and "war" suggests that you have a personal or Islamic agenda related to violence and acts against others, and/or the furtherance of the Islamic agenda, Islam over non-Muslims, and based upon the content of your previous email, that agenda is against America and her people.

America is a democracy, of the people, and for the people. We do not lie about such things as you suggest. You have the right to say what you wish, but my friend, you are simply wrong. You are wrong about your perception of America, you have failed up to now to assimilate into our culture, as have most Muslims in America, and you are following a line of deceit perpetuated by fundamentalist Islam.

We invite your comments and expressions of your opinion, however, please be so kind as to become more informed on facts and please avoid insulting other readers by expecting them to give an ear to ridiculous conspiracy theories and untruths that are part and parcel of misinformation put out by radical Islam.

If you really want to be a "Cyber-Warrior," you should strive to be a good one. Based upon your performance to date as a cyber warrior, you need to work a little harder at it. A good start would be to begin with the truth, and avoid putting yourself in a postition so open to criticism and disregard by those much better informed than yourself.

Again, thank you very much for your comments at Hyscience, and for your previous email. We look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Warm regards,
Richard and the Hyscience team.

Perhaps readers would like to send our friend their own opinions and suggestions. We encourage readers to remain civil and to over guidance and counsel, rather than ridicule.

UPDATE: This is getting truly bizarre. Our cyber-warrior friend has just left another comment - on a totally irrelevant post, claiming that all of the 9/11 hijackers are still alive.

my indication show that all the 9/11 hijackers still alive taht on this websites http://www.welfaresatte.com/binladen and some of them poses and fbi and nypd employeee and both the ny fbi and nypd fail to give individuals their attorney that they qualify for just because they are not white and i'm speaking to you micheal chertoff on this matter OR JUSTIC DEPARTMENT AND SOME OF THE IRSIH EMPLOYEEES THAT WORK FOR THE NYPD ARE RACICESE. cyber_war44@yahoo.com

How does one respond to this insanity?

Posted by Richard at October 19, 2005 12:01 PM

my indication show that these individuals that on these websites thhttp://www.welfarestate.com/binladen and the individuals who kill http://cbi.nic.in and united state and british governmant and irsih people are pain toward muslim and hundu globally .cyber_war44@yahoo.com

Posted by: cyber_war44 at October 19, 2005 12:25 PM

I'm of Irish and British ancestory and an American. I suppose I'm three times as bad.

Posted by: Chad Evans at October 19, 2005 2:33 PM

Gosh, Chad, our ancestry is being attacked. We don't know enough about our friend's ancestry to question his, but there are indications that whatever it is, he's been inbred.

Our cyber-warrior friend needs better training - starting with facts, not fiction. I do have to admit though, the bit about all the 9/11 hijackers being alive (see update in above post) is a nifty touch.

Posted by: Richard at October 19, 2005 2:47 PM

Sabaah alkhayr ya, Hasan Cyber_Warrior44:

You might want to check your calendar. The early 8th Century was some time ago. Striving (jihad) to overcome the House of War (dar-al-Harb) faded at Poitiers in 732.

Allah isalmak,

Harry

Posted by: harry Author Profile Page at October 19, 2005 3:07 PM

Here is my latest email sent to cyber_war44:

I am amazed at your ignorance of the United States citizens, and the way this country works. With all of our free press, it is impossible to keep a secret about the 9/11 plot as you have tried to state. Our Congress spent two years and many millions of dollars investigating what happened before, during and after the 9/11 tragedy. In order to fabricate the story as you have laid out, every single reporter, government employee and other interested parties would have to be covering up with the same story at the same time. Due to our competitive and open news society, this is impossible.

The rights that we grant our citizens, which you are obviously taking advantage of, allow each of us to voice our opinions without fear of retrobution (unlike most fundamentalist Islamic societies). The only thing that we ask is that people state the truth as best they know it. Since your statements are so preposterus, and ignore all of the research and fact findings done by our government, news organizations and private individuals, they are simply not credible. If you continue to spout such statements, you will be ignored. Otherwise, get smarter and more credible by stating the truth, and your readers will take you more seriously

Posted by: Harley at October 19, 2005 3:08 PM

Very good Harley.

Thanks for sharing that with us. We can only hope that our cyber-warrior friend listens to sound advice. So far, he seems to just dribble out the standard line.

Posted by: Richard at October 19, 2005 3:34 PM

Irish and American here- twice as bad, and yet not as bad as Chad evidently.

It's very convenient that these anti-American terrorist can live in the US, taking full advantage of all the freedoms that we have, the laws that protect and undoubtedly the public assistance programs- and then use their American given freedoms to to conjure up such bull. If they are so in favor of the way other cultures live- then they are more than welcome to pick up and move outta here. Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, if you're not happy- go pursue it somewhere else.

Without the fundamental basics of the American Government, these half witted clowns would not be able to live here and flaunt their opinions. It's the very core of the American Constitution that gives them the right to believe as they do- and to actually repeat those beliefs without the fear of being gunned down in the middle of the night by oppressive government hit men controlled by a terrorist regime.

Posted by: L. at October 19, 2005 4:45 PM

Well I am not Irish-American. My blood-line is Australian-British-Irish-Scots-German. So beat that one for being a bad one, since Germans were the Nazis.

Seriously, Cyber Warrior you are on the wrong track if you believe that the jihadists who were aboard those flights are alive and well. My sons taped the action as they sat and watched the aircraft crashing into the twin towers in New York, and I watched in disbelief the following morning as I awoke to a news service that sounded more like Orson Welles reciting War of the Worlds rather than something that was real. Then when I turned on the television I could hardly believe what I was witnessing.

I have told this particular story in the past, and it was no real surprise that the attacked happened. On the very night that this took place, I had made a statement after being asked a question regarding how people feel about westerners coming into their country and pushing them around (that is not the precise question) and my answer, as I was thinking of the previous bombing of the world trade centre at that very moment was "declare war on the United States". I must admit that I was reading the signs of the times and had been very aware of the Islamofacist rumblings up to that time.

However, that does not excuse you Cyber Warrior for you are living as a free citizen in the USA.

I am going on record here of stating my concern that someone, perhaps someone who is an Islamofacist, has been very busy sending me email over the past few weeks with a virus payload. I suspect this as the source because at least one email came from an a yahoo groups address such as Islam books@yahoo.com. Other mail with that payload had a rather trite statement: here are your bank documents. Since I do not do any banking over the Internet I am certainly not going to be foolish enough to open something that has a virus payload. Unfortunately something did slip through my protection and I was hit with a Trojan.

If you, cyber warrior were in any way responsible for the crash of my computer then you are going to be a very sorry person.

Like everyone else here I have friends who are Muslim. I respect those who respect me. However, I have no respect for people who make idle threats against others, and who agree with the persecution of Christians, and who enslave their women.

Posted by: Maggie4Life Author Profile Page at October 20, 2005 4:52 AM