« Suspected Terror Training Camps Surface in Iraq | Main | Coalition Calls Upon Bush to Save Schiavo's Life by Using Police Powers; Press Conferences in Washington, Tallahassee March 23 »

March 22, 2005

RE:Saving Terri Schiavo - Please Call Nancy Argenziano Now!

Email message from reader:

I just got a personal response from Senator Nancy Argenziano! She asked where I got the info about Terri being able to sip some water. I directed her to the nurse's affidavit at terrisfight.org.
You might want to follow up with her.

Re:  Nancy Argenziano, 850-487-5017

Urgent - Since Nancy's phones are very busy, will everyone please keep trying to get her and let her know that Terri can take-in water and has actually taken water, jello, and pudding. Please direct her to HERE on BLOGSFORTERRI since it's easy to find that specific post here.

Please advise her that she can get more information at Hyscience and BlogsForTerri.com if she would please just check it out herself instead of listening to the media. We need Nancy's help.

Update: Please also let her know that Sean Hannity [at 2.00pm this afternoon (ET)]will be talking with a recent former caregiver of Terri Schiavo. She can hear his radio show via the above Sean Hannity link.

WE SHOULD ALSO MAKE SURE THAT THE OTHER FLORIDA SENATORS ON THE PREVIOUS POST HAVE ACCESS TO THIS INFORMATION.

Cross posted at BlogsForTerri

Posted by Hyscience at March 22, 2005 2:31 PM

Personally I think you all are wrong. My father past away 2 years ago and in the exact same situation. And you know what he loved life as much as the next person but how can anyone love living life under those type of conditions. I know I wouldn't nor would either of her parents. We Decideed to pull my fathers tube granted it the hardest decision of my life and there are days I regret it but I just think about him laying there having to go through that and I relieve it was all for the better. And I don't personally know about there situation in depth and it maybe be different from where I'm sitting its the same.

Posted by: Abby at March 22, 2005 2:43 PM

I am a caregiver for a very fantasic lady . she has TBI . This Lady is full of life . She has trouble talking , and walking , eating , and is fed through a feeding tube. I cannot imagine not having her alive . I have watched clips of Terri . With alittle PT. I am sure she would come along way , I am so thankful my ladies husband did not let her lay for years with no PT. Just because Terri has TBI does not mean she should die . I could go on and on about this . All I have to say is let her live . She has that RIGHT

Posted by: Debbie at March 22, 2005 4:24 PM

I am so sorry for all those who love Terri and are in pain now. I suggest you use the media strongly to bring your case to each and every person who may or may not be aware of what is going on. We have death penalities in many states yet never use them. In CT we have a mass murderer who WANTS to die and the courts are refusing his request and keeping him from the death penalty. We keep murderers from dieing and let those who are innocent die by the decisions of a court. SHOW PICTURES OF TERRI IN EVERY MEDIA YOU CAN. SHOW the people of the world what it looks like to die slowly by starvation and deprivation of liquids. If she must die, SHOW her doing so in order to let people see how cruel her slow death truly is. I am completely FOR the death penalty but I am horrified that the courts would allow someone to die in such a slow and cruel fashion. They even put some people to death by injection, a much more humane way than the courts are choosing for Terri. If you let the people of the world actually witness the slow death of Terri I believe there will be an outcry from the people at large to stop this from happening. For once, use the media to help you in your fight to save Terri. I honestly believe this may save her life and urge you to immediately consider this option and act upon it as soon as you possibly can. Use video tapes if you must - just let everyone go through what the court is putting Terri through. Don't let people just imagine what it will be like, let them live, and die, with Terri in front of them. I wish you all the best. Arly Kovelesky

Posted by: Arly Kovelesky at March 22, 2005 11:31 PM

This is not a case about right to die, this is clearly a case about spousal abuse and a legal system gone awry. This man is being allowed to commit murder by using our court systems to do it. Not much different from a hired hit. When there is a custody battle regarding children often parents are required to undergo a psychiatric evaluation, obviously that has not been done in this case. This is a custody battle not a right to die case. This "letter of the law" business is understandable to a point, but where does "judgement come in with the Judges. Regarding the above, the key word is we decided to pull the tube, that makes a big difference, there is no "we" in Terri's case, it is one very sick man being legally allowed to nearly stop the country's function, ruin his in-laws family, and directly cause the death of another person.

Posted by: Kathleen Quinn RN,CCM at March 23, 2005 7:26 AM

This is not a case about right to die, this is clearly a case about spousal abuse and a legal system gone awry. When there is a custody battle regarding children often parents are required to undergo a psychiatric evaluation, obviously that has not been done in this case. This is a custody battle not a right to die case. This "letter of the law" business is understandable to a point, but where does "judgement" come in with the Judges. Regarding the above, the key word is we decided to pull the tube, that makes a big difference, there is no "we" in Terri's case, it is one very sick man being legally allowed to nearly stop the country's function, ruin his in-laws family, and directly cause the death of another person.

Posted by: Kathleen Quinn RN,CCM at March 23, 2005 7:28 AM

My son was in a life threating situation. But unlike Terri he had his breathing ,kidney's all life functions had broken down. And was on machines. Had it just been the case where he had to be fed, both his loving wife and I his mother would have taken turns to feed him. Terri's so called husband is a control freak murderer.Please give her to her parents.
Elaine Schiff