February 19, 2005
Terri Schiavo Speaks: Her documented vocabularyTopics: Terri Schiavo's Life Counts
From the Empire Journal (please read the whole article), a list of Terri Schiavo's documented vocabulary references:
Witness: Nurse Heidi Law
* help me
Witness: Nurse Carla Sauerlyer
* pay (meaning "pain" when she was in discomfort)
* Haaaiii (meaning "Hi" in response to "Hi Terri")
* help me ("Help me was, in fact, one of her more frequent utterances. I heard her say it hundreds of times."
Terri's Mediplex records:
* stop (in reference to one medical procedure being done on her)
Terri's family members:
* ugh-hugh (meaning yes)
* ugh-ugh (meaning no)
* yea ('yea' was a word she reportedly first re-learned to speak in 2002.)
All this, despite being refused any rehabilitative services, such as speech therapy.
Posted by Hyscience at February 19, 2005 2:35 PM
This judgment is the greatest crime I have seen in America, They have used the courts to serve their own desires over the rights of Mrs Terry Shiavo. The behaviour of these judges is abhorrent, and as far as I am concerned illegal.
Totally dehumanized. We will not forget, and I will do my best to get this injustice redressed.
Posted by: Kurt Mejer at March 23, 2005 9:48 AM
I'm so interested in life issues here.
I tried to open the video, but it did not open for me.
Posted by: Sandra Lee at March 30, 2005 10:13 PM
Articles Related to Terri Schiavo's Life Counts:
- Terri Schiavo Speaks: Her documented vocabulary - Feb 19, 2005