« Op-ed: Johnny got his gun but Terri Schiavo just had Michael! | Main | Fast Pizza Delivery »

February 10, 2005

Notice to Bloggers on Terri Schiavo Blogburst - Update

The blogburst for Terri Schiavo is up and running, with numerous blogs committed. I will begin listing all blogs running posts on Terri, sometime in the next day or so.

You can help by emailing me your link and I will post it as "Blogs for Terri" and also place your link on a Blog's for Terri blogroll on Hyscience.

The dynamics of Terri's plight to survive are changing rapidly, and I expect to be posting info every day. I have just been advised that instead of sending out packets, a "background and information" link will be used so blogs can access such background electronically. The background link is HERE, and there is more information available at Terrisfight.org, and other sites as well.

Current traffic on Terri's articles here at Hyscience are running 300 hits per hour, so it looks like we are generating significant interest in her case for life. Readers need all the information they can possibly find, so your link will assist readers in learning as much as possible so as to encourage them to write and call officials about saving Terry . Please try to post contact numbers in at least one post per day. We need for readers to know where to go for information and opinions on Terri 's plight.

The fight in the courts and in the Florida legislature to save Terri's life is ongoing and limits more information being released at this time.

Update: Here is the script that will add a list of sites to your blog. I have not started adding the links yet, the only one's listed are from ProLifeBlogs that were used to set-up the blogroll. I expect to start adding links tonight.

<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript"
src="http://rpc.blogrolling.com/display.php?r=1d56e37cbdc6ea945e3bf5be790faac9"></script>

Place it on your site the way you would put any normal link and it will insert the list of Terri Schiavo
blogs.

Posted by Hyscience at February 10, 2005 11:50 AM

I would like to be added to the blogroll for Terri, but I don't know how to email you. My site is http://www.writewingblog.blogspot.com

Thank you!

Posted by: WriteWingNut at February 10, 2005 10:28 PM

I signed up on prolife blogs as well. Add me to yyour swarm.

Posted by: Hescominsoon at February 15, 2005 10:46 AM

Please add me! I'm already on Pro-Life Blogs, and have begun blogging about Terri.

Posted by: Mary Eileen at February 15, 2005 10:37 PM

I personally feel that people who are on record -legally and with more than two personal witnesses, as not wanting to merely "exist" in a limited, painful, and non-productive physical state, should have their wish complied with and respected. HOWEVER, I have not seen evidence of this for Terri, and I believe her parents have the far more obvious concern, care, and love for her. Her "husband" should divorce her and go on his way, and let her parents enjoy what time they have with her.

Posted by: Ginny Moss at February 18, 2005 11:27 AM

Please add me!

Posted by: JulieD. at February 23, 2005 2:54 PM

Please add Transforming Sermons to the list. Here's the link for TS's recent article on Terry:

Posted by: Milton Stanley at February 26, 2005 11:46 AM

I am new to blogging and I do not know how to add the links. You will find my contributions for Terri at the following links:

Maggie

Posted by: Maggie at March 4, 2005 3:08 AM

Help impeach Judge Greer by sigining the petition at the following link....

Posted by: Chris at March 7, 2005 2:36 PM

I've already been blogging about Terri Schiavo's plight "on my own" as it were ... everyone keeps saying come here and tell you about it, so here I am! Let me know how I can help, and if there's coordinated posts being put together for a blogburst, definitely count me in.

Posted by: Kate at March 18, 2005 6:39 PM

Please legally turn Terri Schindler Schiavo over to her family & relatives who have cared for her & raised her since birth.

Posted by: Cindy at March 22, 2005 4:42 PM

I think the reason Michael Schiavo didn't take the millions offered to him to let Terri live, is he will make a lot more money on a book sale and TV interviews than he would if he had let Terri live, also if he had taken the millions to let Terri live and she had some speech therapy, (that he denied her) .Terri may have learned to communicate in some way and tell the truth how she got all the broken bones from falling in the hall from a heart attack, and if that happened he would not get to enjoy all those millions, he would be in jail ,.plus the public would hate him even more. he needed to do something to get the public not to hate him more and try to get them to believe that killing Terri was her wish .guess time will tell if this is not about money I do believe he will write a book. I hope the Schindler's can sue Michael for millions so he can never profit on writing books or TV interviews over killing her

Posted by: tayar at March 30, 2005 8:25 PM