« Latest Update on Terri Schiavo situation: Media reports are wrong | Main | Breaking News: Terri Schiavo's Parents Will Make a Statement to the Press at 1 PM at the Woodside Hospice »

February 22, 2005

Demonstrators in front of Michael Schiavo's home

Video report from ABC Action News:

A peaceful demonstration is being held this morning at the home of Michael Schiavo. Demonstrators have signs that ask Mr. Schiavo to allow Terri to go home to her family. Brother Paul O'Donnell explained to Action News that he has also cared for someone who was incapacitated and why he feels Michael Schiavo should turn away from pursuing his wife's death.

Brother Paul O'Donnell is with the Franciscan Brothers of Peace.

Cross posted at BlogsforTerri

Posted by Hyscience at February 22, 2005 10:20 AM

Thanks for all your great posts. It's a big help in trying to sort out what's true/not true.

I'm new to trackbacks, etc. When attempting to trackback, I got an error saying that it had failed. So, I did it again. Now I see that there's two trackbacks for each post from me. Oops! Feel free to delete one. Sorry 'bout that.

Posted by: Tammy at February 22, 2005 11:05 AM

TO MICHAEL SCHAIVO,

IF I SOUND MAD I AM I AM FIGHTING FOR LIF AND BECAUSE OF SOME STUPID JUDGE AND GREEDY atty YOU ARE TRYING TO COMMIT MURDER!!!

REMREMBER MIKE WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!!

TAKE IT ANY YOU LIKE BUT THE DAY WILL COME WHEN THE WORLD FINDS OUT WHAT REALLY HAPPENED TO TERRI SO MANY YEARS AGO

I HOPE YOUR GREAT atty TOLD YOU ABOUT STATUTE RE ATTEMPED MURDER OR MURDER

THERE IS NO STATUTE.....

Posted by: tom lardiere at February 22, 2005 1:46 PM

i personally think that this guy should be killed not her someone dumb enough to pull the plug on a woman who is not in a coma, dead, or suppose to die anytime soon. He is a filthy m,oney hungry bitch that needs to be brought down

Posted by: Scott at February 27, 2005 12:59 AM

I'm with scott.

Matter of fact i am so inclined if mike shiavo the adultress was going out to his car to go someplace with his common law whore "mistress " and he gets confronted by a escapee from a funny farm that was allowed to walk the streets once more and shoots him in the face at point blank range i would not lose any sleep.

WHY MIKE SHIAVO IS NOT EVEN A MAN.

HE IS A WORTHLESS PUKE AND A SCUMBAG THAT DESERVES TO DIE

Posted by: lance at February 27, 2005 1:42 AM

Okay, I have been reading some of the post. I dont know any of the mentioned parties, and I have no idea what Terri's medical wishes were, as NO ONE ELSE DOES EITHER! but none of this is for me to decide, or anyone else and protesting outside his home and calling his new girlfriend, who has nothing to do with this, names is just plain mean and wrong! I am not giving my thoughts on this case and it would be nice to see eveyrone else do the same and just Pray!

Posted by: Kimberly at March 23, 2005 2:10 PM

He will get his in the end. Someone will kill him I am sure. At the very least he will never be able to live a normal life again. What a Bastard!

Posted by: ShadowKat at March 31, 2005 12:49 PM

Don't you know what adultery is? You couldn't be engaged until Terri died naturally. You didn't let her die with dignity. You starved her to death, which is murder. Your attorney was bogus too he thought he could get around with the death process. Well his time and your time and the judges time is coming. All of you including your girlfriend will answer to God the Father for your actions. You forsook your marriage vows to Terri by not keeping her alive and using the settlement to try to rehab her. You selfish pig. YOur girfriends a slut.

Posted by: mary coleman at April 2, 2005 1:42 PM

my comments for murderer mike I can't make...but I do have a question..if any of this settlement money was used for something other than taking care of Terri should it not all be paid back to the people he sued????please help me understand...And as for Terri and her family the great shiavo brothers can pop words out of their mouths all they want about the family of Terri hurting their good name...they only have one person to blame and it is murderer mike...I have never heard of Terri or family before..But murder is wrong and that is what forms my opion

Posted by: blanche schnur at April 2, 2005 10:43 PM